My little blog full of My work, Other Designers I Love & Creative Inspiration

16 Apr 2010

Another great book

Sorry for my lack of posts this week, I have been having problems with my internet connection, it has been a nightmare, how much do we all rely on having access 24 hrs a day!

Today I'd like to recommend 'Patterns' by Philippe de Baeck. It is full of exciting surface pattern design, featuring some of my favourite artists! Including: My friend Heather Dutton from Hang Tight Studio, Carolyn Gavin from Ecojot, Ian Dutton and Rachael Taylor. It is available at the bargain price of £6.78 from Amazon.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I'm finally catching up on my blog reading & was super excited to see your last two posts about the new design books that are out!!
    Thanks so much for the sweet mention Amanda :) I'm still swooning over the Print & Pattern book!

    Happy Friday & have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! I hope that all is good with you? Busy here! x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive