Gail Gibson of True Expressions, published author, coach and trainer, helps people to change, to grow, and to realise what they are truly capable of. Facilitating a process of discovery and re-discovery, she helps people to communicate themselves and their business, successfully and with confidence. Here are the 10 motivational tips to help you:
1. Surround yourself with likeminded and positive people. Link with individuals whose mindset creates a force of energy together, helping sustain and motivate you to continue.
2. Believe in yourself and follow your gut feeling. Have confidence in your instinct and if something feels right then you should go for it.
3. Challenge yourself to do better. Set short, medium and long term goals to work toward, creating steps to progress both you and your business.
4. Leave your troubles at the door. Stop making excuses and take action to make things happen.
5. Always deliver the best experience. Go an extra mile for your customers, right from your first meeting or phone call, through to the delivery of your service or product, and beyond.
6. Put effort in to achieve the results you desire. Business doesn’t just happen. You’ve got to work at it. Think broadly and look for opportunities to achieve more.
7. Stop talking and do it! Turn your To Do lists into To Done lists. Make your best laid plans happen.
8. Stay focused. Focus on one goal at a time. Take bite sized, easy to digest chunks to reach your goals.
9, Manage your time wisely. Don’t overburden your workload with too many tasks.
10. Do what you love doing. Deliver your business with enthusiasm. Your passion for what you do is a key to your happiness and success
I hope that they help those of you wanting to get out into that sunshine, when there is so much work to do! :-)