My little blog full of My work, Other Designers I Love & Creative Inspiration

22 Oct 2011

My new wallpaper collection!

I'm very excited to announce the launch of a new wallpaper collection which includes 26 of my designs. The Muffin & Mani wallpaper has been created to appeal to kids and I am thrilled to be featured alongside well known designers such as Heather Dutton & Nancy Wolff, it is so humbling to be in the company of some of my design heroes.

Here are a few examples of some of my product:







6 comments:

  1. well done Amanda-these look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Fhiona, I hope that all is good with you? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nina, have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! You have very beautiful patterns, funny and cheerful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mushroom wallpaper --very fun!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive