My little blog full of My work, Other Designers I Love & Creative Inspiration

3 Mar 2010

A day of meetings


The pattern comp has now closed, thanks to those who voted for me! :-) (Heather I voted for you too!)

It's been a bit hectic here for me today, I have been out at meetings in Surrey & Hampshire and rather typically loads of work has all come in at once! not that I am complaining, but I may not get much chance to blog over the next few days.

In the meantime, here is one of my logos which has just been applied to a clients car. Maxine Tricker is a local (Herts, UK) Garden Designer, her website will be live soon, so I'll post a link when that is ready.

1 comment:

  1. Sad news that neither of us made the finals in the Boba comp. but thanks for your vote :) I Love the logo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive