My little blog full of My work, Other Designers I Love & Creative Inspiration

24 Jan 2011

Tiny Hands

As you've probably gathered by now I am on a diet, I have been doing really well though & lost over a stone in two months! anyway going without the good things in life such as cake, ice cream & chocolate is REALLY difficult, as on the diet I am on I'm not even allowed a small amount. Therefore coming across tinyhandsonline.com was a bit of a double edged sword, Mei sells these gorgeous miniature goodies in the form of jewellery, looking at them made me want sweet stuff even more, but I just had to show them to you as they are just wonderful. Here are a few piccies!

4 comments:

  1. Love these! I am with you on the diet, although you have lost way more than me! Well Done, keep up the good work! And oh my I think I can smell those cookie pendants from here! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Thanks for your comment, I can smell them too! Good luck with the diet :-)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you with your diet! Wow I bet it's been tough cutting out the things you love?!?! These are just way too cute! How much more would you like to lose? Good luck and speak soon?!?! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks but I was a bit naughty last night and had some chocolate! my 40th birthday is coming up and so I want to look good for my party, I'd love to loose another 8lb but I don't think it's gonna happen. I am on The Dukan Diet, which is mainly protein and I'm getting really bored with it now. I just hope that I don't put it all back on.

    Aren't they cute! :-)

    Thanks for your good wishes x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive